BLOG #4 UGLY LOVE

 UGLY LOVE a novel by COLLEEN HOOVER 

NOV.14.21

shishawna Begay
 
     This book had me felling different type of feelings like I was in Tate's (female main character) position. Colleen Hoover the book author knew what she was doing when I tell you I loved the whole book. There is a part of the book where I started to cry like I was going through what Tate was going through like I just had my first heart break all over again. I started reading this book blind because it was a recommendation.



    I also feel that others should read this book its so detailed and go in on feelings. first of all we should talk about how Colleen Hoover's books all know how to make us feel while reading the book. At one point while I was reading ''UGLY LOVE" Tate had made a comment to miles (male main character ), I shook my head and as I read further so did Tate. was so shocked on how colleen could make me act/feel what Tate's feeling.  she describes everything! she has a strong hold on my attention. Even when the good parts are over I still wanted to know what was going to happen next. I never thought that I was get stuck reading  book on my free time.  Honestly if my high school self met me now I would think ''what happened", "how did I come to this", "where are my friends".  I do recommend that other people should read "UGLY LOVE" if your into romantic or exciting novels. 








Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will count this as Entry #8--one of the self-generated entries in GP#3.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts