blog #9 Machines
Machines
Nov. 21.2021
Shishawna Begay
This is basically showing us that our food is being processed there machines and robots. While I was observing this picture thought it was really funny how they had the robot serving the costumer. The wire in the bowl was pretty funny too cuz no one would ever think that they would get a wire served to them , yet there food is processed in a machine where that could be a possibility. This is one problem in the food industry, we don't know how our food is being handled. I all ways wondered why some people get sick after eating food that has been processed or why they say that processed food isn't as healthy as organic straight from the farm food.
i don't want to have to worry about any food that my parents, grandparents, or my younger sibling is consuming has any chemicals that could harm them later on in life. If I really know what goes on when the food we consume goes through the process then maybe i would be more okay with what I eat.

I agree with you about the processed food. They tend to be on the unhealthy side. After watching the documentaries Fresh and Food Inc., I feel like American families should prepare their daily meals by cooking from scratch with fresh ingredients and meat from livestock raised in natural environment. It is always good to know the source of your food before eating to keep you and your family healthy.
ReplyDeleteHi, Shishawna. You have some good content and ideas in your last 3 blogs, but you are too brief at times. Keep working at analyzing and developing your content. Pretty good visual appeal. Keep editing carefully. Missing Entry #10. The numbering on your entries is off--6 should be #7, 4 should be #8, but you still have 3 entries for this grading period.
ReplyDelete