Fresh?
blog #7
November 7. 2021
shishawna Begay
While watching fresh I thought about how the animals where treated like how the guy was throwing the chicks and how they where stacked on each other. I also started to think about how the product was being produced and why they used the chemicals they used. what was the reason? then I remembered that my grandpa used to own his own little chicken coop which he used to get fresh eggs or he would make me and my cousins get the fresh eggs. I remember the eggs being kind of of large and some being extremely small. We still used some of them and saved the huge ones the grow into a chick. But after a while he stopped asking my cousins and I to get eggs.
when I watched fresh I also had this thought " we never throw our chicks like that. we never treated the animal that we had like that. I really made me feel for the animals. but I will never give up meat. like yes they do go through a lot but I would never stop eating meat. while watching fresh I seen that they had different people talk about what they thought about GMO and they all thought that there I wasn't anything wrong with it but one lady wasn't with GMOs she thought that we didn't need them and that they might be affecting our lives.

Comments
Post a Comment